Reimbursement request: from today 11th until 18th May you can submit the request for the reimbursement of the expenses incurred for the purchase of PPE and related products. The guidelines to follow to formulate the application and to better understand what requirements your company must possess in order to obtain it.
Reimbursement request for the purchase of PPE
Phase 2 begins which has allowed the reopening of some commercial and industrial sectors. Many companies have re-opened and it was clear from the start that the costs to be faced will be varied and expensive. Let’s try to understand how to get reimbursed for these expenses.
In particular, among the various expenses incurred, due to the Covid-19 emergency, there have been and will be those for the purchase of personal protective equipment and similar instruments for the sanitation of companies, precisely PPE.
In this regard, the Cura Italia decree has addressed an intervention to support the economic burden of all those companies that have invested in PPE, thus giving their contribution in the action to combat Covid-19.
Impresa SIcura is the name of the call for tenders issued by Invitalia which provides for a reimbursement of up to 100% of the expenses incurred, until the end of the financial allocation. Reimbursement requests can be sent by companies from 11th until 18th May.
Who is the call for?
The call for the reimbursement of the purchase costs of PPE and similar, is addressed to all companies that are active in the Register of companies, with main or secondary headquarters in Italy, which are not in voluntary liquidation or subject to bankruptcy procedures for liquidation purposes. Freelancers are excluded from the call.
If companies meet the requirements listed above, they may request a reimbursement for the purchase of sanitization and related products, made between 17th March 2020 and the date of submission of the application, addressed to Invitalia.
What expenses are reimbursed
The reimbursement foreseen by the call will be granted for the purchase of the following PPE:
- devices for face and eye protection, such as filtering, surgical, FFP1, FFP2 masks
- latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves
- protective clothing, such as overalls, gowns, boots, overshoes and caps
- devices for temperature detection
How the Impresa SICura call is structured
Participation in the call is structured in three steps:
- From 11th to 18th May 2020, from Monday to Friday, from 9 to 18.00, through the dedicated help desk, you can send the booking of the requested reimbursement.
- Invitalia will publish the list of participating companies, both those admitted and those excluded, based on the order of arrival of the applications.
- The companies that can benefit from it will be able to fill in the reimbursement request from 26th May to 11th June 2020, from 10.00 to 17.00, on the Invitalia website.
In this delicate phase, Tamarri SPA is keen to make its contribution in keeping you informed. Being updated, in fact, can really make a difference also in order to take advantage of fundamental reimbursements, now more than ever.
Tamarri SPA is always at your disposal to keep you updated.