Welcome to the page dedicated to STS, our system to improve safety in the logistics sector.
If you are already registered, enter the STS
What is STS?
STS is a platform that aims to improve safety in the logistics sector on material handling vehicles, from the warehouse to the construction site. STS allows the recognition of the driver, the location of a pedestrian or other moving vehicles near the forklift and the slowing down of the vehicles within specific areas, representing an excellent aid to the safety systems already adopted. It also allows you to record all events (of management, driving performance, danger, collision) turning them into alerts, which are easily accessible through mobile devices and Internet browsers.
What does STS do?
STS is very simple and feature-rich. With STS it is possible to:
- Control access to the vehicle, for example, to enable drivers by associating them with a specific vehicle in order to control the access to them (Tkeylock function)
- Check the presence of pedestrians in the manoeuvring areas of the vehicles (Tsafe function)
- Automate the slowing down of the vehicle in specific areas (Tslow function)
- Automate the opening of unattended mechanical gates (Topen)
- Manage vehicle safety signs (such as red / blue lights, buzzers, sirens)
What are the components of STS ?
SafeTSystem consists of several devices and transmitters and is extremely modular. The number of components varies depending on the different safety needs, the structure where the system will operate, and the features that you want to implement. The basic device identified with the name of TRUCK DEVICE, is the central fulcrum of the system, used for the collection of signals, data and parameterization of the system. The other elements are:
- OPEN-DOOR DEVICE (t) this allows the automation of the opening of unattended mechanical entrances, which works in combination with the OPEN-DOOR transmitter (r)
- OPEN-DOOR TRANSMITTER (r) used in combination with the OPEN-DOOR device (t) this allows the automation of the opening of unattended mechanical entrances
- SLOW DOWN AND ACCELERATE TRANSMITTERS this allows the automation of the slowing down and the recovery of speed of the vehicle in specific areas
- DRIVER TRANSMITTERS this can be worn and it allows you to check the access to the vehicle, for example by enabling a specific driver to use a specific vehicle. It works in conjunction with the TRUCK DEVICE element.
- PEDESTRIAN TRANSMITTERS can be worn and allows you to check the presence of pedestrians in the areas where the vehicles are in movement. It works in conjunction with the TRUCK DEVICE element.
How to use STS?
The use of SafeTSystem is simple and intuitive. The whole system is managed
through SafeTApp, the specific app created for Android® devices that enables you to:
- Parameterize all devices and transmitters
- Check logs
- Check events
It is also possible to take out a subscription to the SafeTCloud, the innovative cloud platform that allows you to securely and reliably centralize all data in a personalized and always accessible dashboard.
How much does STS cost?
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, our system to improve safety in the logistics sector, STS , is a modular platform and can change depending on several factors: the operational reality where it will be installed, the size of the premises to be covered, the features involved. For a personalized quote and any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail, at the following number +39 051 641.44.95 or by filling out the form you find here.
If you are already registered, enter the dedicated STS portal